Sparkle Addicts

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Haiti Relief and Development

 Hello everyone,

 I don't normally post things like this and I don't know how many of you care for this sort of thing. So feel free to ignore this.

 Jason and I donated to Red Cross tonight to help the people of Haiti. I think it's very important to help people who really need it. While I refuse to give money to people begging on the street, I will give someone a sandwich, donate to the local shelters as well as donate to schools and other organizations that help people, and I often do so.
 If I can spend $30 on makeup, then I know I can spend money to help people who are in desperate times. It is so rewarding to donate and know I can help others. My heart goes out to everyone in Haiti. I can't even imagine what they must be going through.


If you haven't donated but want to, here is the link: http://www.redcross.org/

You can choose what you want your money to go to.

I hope you all are having a beautiful week.

~Blix

No comments:

Post a Comment