Sparkle Addicts

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Avon/mark haul woot!

I received my order in the mail today. Took a little longer than usual but it was ordered around the Holidays so I expected there might be some sort of delay. I'm not complaining though. I love Avon and use their products every day. A lot of these were on sale and I got free shipping. :-) Here's what I got:

mark Glow Baby Glow Luxe Hook Up Lip Gloss in Melon Luxe and Orchid Luxe (these are soo pretty and smell minty!)
GLAZEWEAR Liquid Lip Color in real red and crimson (real red is my fav red ever and I don't think I have tried crimson)
mark That's Deep Purifying Gel Cleanser (I'm looking forward to trying this)
liiv botanicals Naturally Glossy Lip Conditioner (I'm looking forward to trying this)
with the purchase of the lip conditioner, I got a free liiv botanicals Vitalizing Eye Cream with SPF 15 (I'm looking forward to trying this as well)
BEYOND COLOR Plumping Lip Conditioner SPF 15 with Double the Retinol (I love this stuff)


 

no flash from left to right: orchid luxe, melon luxe and crimson



with flash from left to right: orchid luxe, melon luxe and crimson

 
I didn't do a swatch of real red because I have worn it many times (shown above)

My furbaby Maya must have been a makeup obsessed little princess in a previous life. She's always watching me put makeup on and always gets in the way when I'm trying to do pictures either of myself or my hauls. So Jason scooped her up and gave her love so I could finish taking pictures:


She's a little cutie patootie but oh so mischievous! She loves playing with my makeup brushes so I have to make sure I don't leave any out where she can reach them.

Do you use any Avon/mark products?

8 comments:

  1. You and I are on the same wavelength! I have an order coming from mark of:
    That's Deep Purifying Gel Cleanser
    For goodness face antioxidant skin moisturizing lotion spf 30
    Angled contour face brush
    Orchid Luxe and Crimson look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must have melon luxe! I need to order sooo many more mark glosses. They have a shipping place close to where I live, I guess, because I ordered one morning and got it in the mail the NEXT day, I was so surprised. My cat gets mad when I do makeup or read, I think she's jealous she's not getting attention. :P She will sit on the book or whatever makeup I have out to try and stop me. I can't wait to hear what you think of the cleanser!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow those lip glosses are gorgeous! I've never worn Mark before, but I may have to try them now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Phyrra,
    Hee hee. I wanted to get the spf moisturizer but I was afraid I'd get it and not like it. I have a hard time with sunscreen in general. Makes me break out but I found 2 by jane cosmetics that doesn't bother my skin at all. You should totally get these glosses. They are great!

    Heather,
    Yes, you must have it! Kitties are so cute and major attention whores. I was going to use the cleanser last night but totally forgot. So I will use it tonight before I go to bed and I will do a post later this week so you know how it is.

    Dominique,
    You should try them. They are very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw the kitty. :)

    The lipglosses are so awesome. I want sooome. D:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Julissa,
    You should get some when you have monies. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The mark lipglosses look gorgeous!

    What do you think of mark That's Deep Purifying Gel Cleanser? I'm not sure if I love it. It just doesn't give me that fresh face feeling I crave.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gaby,
    They are and I love them! The cleanser isn't great. Too drying for me and feels weird when washing with it. Like you said, it doesn't give that feeling of a fresh face. I won't buy it again.

    ReplyDelete