Sparkle Addicts

Monday, January 11, 2010

Blue, Pink and Purple look using Stars Makeup Haven


 

Eyes:

 
 
 


Eyes (all applied in this order):
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Detrivore Eye Primer
SMH - Pink Opal (inner corner and under brow applied with MAC 217 by patting/sweeping)
SMH - Parakeet (inner corner applied with MAC 228 by patting/sweeping)
SMH - Starlet (middle of upper/lower lid, applied with with MAC 228 by patting/sweeping)
SMH - Wine Not? (applied to outer V with MAC 228 by patting/sweeping then blending the colours together and softening the edges with MAC 217)
SMH -Dominatrix (applied to outer crease with Coastal Scents pink crease brush)
My Stuff - black mica with multi-coloured sparkles (applied wet with MAC 210)
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Electric (waterline)
Eyeko mascara in black (upper lashes only

Lips:
NYX Round lipsgloss in doll pink

Face:
Jane AguaCeuticals Sheer Tinted Moisturizer SPF 30 in Fair (applied with fingertips)
Earth-Glo Minerals powder foundation in lightest nude (applied with kabuki brush)

12 comments:

  1. Lovely! I like the lips, especially!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to have a barbie that looked JUST like that. Only with enormous hair...

    <3 your look as always

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning combo, everything matches to perfection. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julissa,
    Thank you! :-)

    CthuLynny,
    Hee hee. Thank you!

    VampiressDoll,
    Aw, thanks! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! The blue is very lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cotton candy princess! You look so beautiful, this is now officially my favorite look of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for introducing me to the brand! If you have any color questions about the different shadows (i.e. how they look in real life), just shoot me an email, (I'll email the addy to you) because I've bought every color SMH has! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tally,
    Wow! You have them all?! Nice! I have 64 of them...but I don't know how many they have total. Good stuff. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I realize I'm replying to these out of order but whatever!

    Lillian Funny Face,
    Thank you. I likey blues a lot.

    Phyrra,
    Thanks! I'm definitely ready for spring! And summer since spring still isn't all that warm here.

    Heather,
    Aw thanks! I didn't even think of cotton candy. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yep, lol! I got tired of looking for colors, so I decided I would buy a huge palette for once and for all and only buy other shadows on a very rare basis :P.

    Hmmm, I think 64 is close to all of them! There are 82 in total (I almost filled 3 palettes!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tally7,
    Dang! Yeah, I have 2 large palettes, a smokey quad and a few freebies they sent me that I don't have an extra palette for. So I think I must get another palette to put them in...but it would also tempt me to fill it up with the rest of the colours! Mwahahahahaaa!

    ReplyDelete