Sparkle Addicts

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Remember, remember the 15th of Boobvember - Outfit/Girls Night Out

Last Friday we had a girls night out. We went for late night Hibachi and it was a lot of fun, filled with yummy food...and boobs! We were all cleaving a lot and made boob jokes the whole time. So we dubbed that day a celebration of boobies. The chef thought it was one of our Birthdays and it wasn't. But he started singing Happy Birthday to Pamela anyway. So we sang "Happy Boobday" instead! It was hilarious!

Remember, remember the 15th of Boobvember...ha!

Makeup look for this is posted HERE.

Go like my FB page to stay updated on my latest looks! https://www.facebook.com/blixthemoonmaiden

 
Dress is from Pinup Girl Clothing: http://www.pinupgirlclothing.com/retrodresses/violet-dress-black.html
Corset is Lip Service
Tights are from eBay
Ankle Boots are Dr. Martens
 
 Pamela and Patti

 Crazy yummy, flaming drink that Patti and I were sharing.

 Was so good!

 Eggshell...and dumb face.

 Me and Tiffany

Vic showed up to pick up Patti and ate all of her food! Naughty boy!


2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great night out - I get all silly all the time, when I am out, too... I was out Saturday, first time in months, was so much fun - it's great to have friends like that and God, you looked stunning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, that drink looks awesome! I wish I could've joined all of you, but I would have ruined it anyway since my boobs would't have been hanging out. :P

    ReplyDelete