Sparkle Addicts

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Snow Queen/Blue Winter Makeup look with Morgana Cryptoria

When thinking of a look to do for Never Too Much Sparkle's themed showcase: BLUE WINTER, my first thought was to do a blue and white look. Once I started picking out the products I wanted to use, I felt like using a bright silver glitter would be better in place of white shadow. I was going to use a silver lipstick that I thought I had from Morgana, but I don't! So I used one called "Ice Queen", which I think went well and perhaps better than the silver would have gone with it.

I did not wear false lashes this time as I didn't want them taking away from the whole look. :-)

 
 
 
 

 


Eyes (all applied in this order):
Chafing Relief Powder-Gel (applied to upper lid, blending in gently with ring finger) 
Morgana Socket To Me eye primer (applied all around the eyes, blending in gently with ring finger)
Morgana - Snowball's Chance (applied under brow with MAC 217 by patting/sweeping and blending downward)
Morgana - Port Royal (applied above crease in a windshield wiper motion with MAC 217)
Morgana - Lapis Lazuli (applied slightly closer to crease in a windshield wiper motion with MAC 217)
Morgana - BeWitches (applied in crease in a windshield wiper motion with MAC 217 and patting on outer lid)
Then I took a makeup remover cloth and slowly/gently wiped of the excess makeup starting at the outer corner, creating a sleek line.
Morgana - Silver Bells (applied to inner lid and lower lash line with MAC 228 by patting)
Urban Decay 24/7 liner - Flipside (created the lower wing starting in mid lower lash line and winging outward)
Morgana - BeWitches (applied on top of Flipside with MAC 266 by patting)
Morgana - Snowball's Chance (applied to inner V with MAC 228 by patting) 
Urban Decay 24/7 liner - Yeyo (applied in between outer wings)
Coastal Scents glitter - Sterling  (mixed with Sally Girl glitter glue and swiped onto lid, inner lower lash line and in between the outer wings)
Kryolan Aqua Color liner - black (applied wet with water, using MAC 210 on upper lash line)   
NYX Jumbo Pencil - White (waterline)
MAX Factor Vivid Impact Mascara - 903 black/silver (upper and lower lashes)

Eyebrows: Ardell Eyebrow powder in soft black (applied with MAC 266)

Lips: Morgana lipstick - Ice Queen

Face: Skin MD Shielding lotion
Sobe Powder Foundation in Light Neutral (applied by lightly patting it on with a damp cosmetic sponge)
Morgana Blue Foundation (applied all over face with a Large powder brush)
Aromaleigh Gothic Lolita Skybright Mineral Shimmer powder (applied to nose, cheeks, chin and forehead with a small powder brush)

Check out Morgana Cryptoria!

8 comments:

  1. So beautiful! I particularly love the lips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!I love blue eyeshadow!I am a brazilian girl and love your makeup!Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a gorgeous look for this challenge!Love the split liner, so clean.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so gorgeous, love it! THe lipstick is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh bloody hell, the eye look and your application is flawless *_____*

    ReplyDelete