Sparkle Addicts

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Nails/NOTD: Pure Ice - Rio

While this polish is pretty, it was disappointing. I thought it would be a darker pink and much more opaque when applied, but I was wrong. Even with 3 coats, it's see through and bright barbie pink. :-/  Next time I'll try it over black and see how that turns out.

 
 

I achieved this look with:
1 coat of Avon's NAIL EXPERTS Smooth Beginnings Base Coat 
3 coats of Pure Ice - Rio
1 coat of Avon's NAIL EXPERTS UV Gloss Guard Top Coat

2 comments:

  1. seems like it'd be really pretty over another color, like Color Club - Ms. Socialite for a darker look, or Rimmel - Shocker for a bright polish to match Rio. !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pink, I have about 50 pink nail polishes, yet I never wear them...... just like to look at them. *sigh*
    I hope you post this over black because it's really pretty.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete