Sparkle Addicts

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Pink, Teal and Purple Makeup look with Fyrinnae

This sort of reminds me of cotton candy, but darker.
I sooo need to dye my roots...but I'm lazy with my hair. Oh well!

Steampunk necklace is available in my eBay store: http://stores.ebay.com/Moon-Maiden-Jewelry
 
 
 
 


 

Eyes (all applied in this order):
Chafing Relief Powder-Gel (applied to upper lid, blending in gently with ring finger) 
Pixie Epoxy (applied to upper eye area patting then rubbing in gently with ring finger)
elf - Innocent (applied under brow with MAC 217 by patting, sweeping and blending downward) 
Fyrinnae - Changeling (applied in a circular motion to outer crease with MAC 217)
Fyrinnae - Sennyo (applied all around Changeling with MAC 239 by patting/sweeping)
Fyrinnae - Farseer (applied to inner half of upper lid with MAC 239 by patting/sweeping)
Fyrinnae - Titania (applied to upper/inner V with MAC 228 by patting/sweeping)
Fyrinnae - Changeling (applied to outer half of lower lash line with MAC 228 by patting/sweeping)
Fyrinnae - Adam & Steve's (applied to inner/lower V with MAC 228 by patting/sweeping)
Morgana - LE #5 (applied to inner corner by patting with MAC 228)
Kryolan Aqua Color liner - black (applied wet with water, using MAC 210 on upper lash line winging outward) 
NYX Jumbo Pencil in White (applied to water line with MAC 210) 
Ardell lashes #113 (my fav!)


Eyebrows: Ardell brow powder brown (applied with MAC 266)

Lips: Morgana Lip Balm - Eggplant

Face: Skin MD Shielding lotion
Sobe Powder Foundation - Light Neutral (applied using a flocked sponge by patting then blending)
Sobe tinted Illusionist (applied all over face with a large powder brush)
Sobe Duochrome blush in Enchanted (applied to cheeks with a small blush brush)  
 

17 comments:

  1. Very beautiful combination of colours and as usual you managed to make a stunning look with it. I'm so recreating this look :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful look, I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooo beautiful. And your lips are ALWAYS perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE This look Blix! I'm going to have to splurge on some of the lip balms soon....

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an incredible combination of colours. I love Fyrinnae! This looks unreal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What brow powder do you use on your eyebrows?

    ReplyDelete
  7. °_° WOW. the eyeshadows are amazing... lovin' this look!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the eye colours, gorgeous combination!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Honestly your blog is great and this post is amazing ! I love the colors and your lips are BAM ! :)) Check out my blog, I have some beauty related treats, reviews and swtaches :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you all! I use Ardell brow defining powder in soft black. And yes, get Morgana's balms. So far I like all that I have tried. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is absolutely gorgeous- and that lip color... Wow!

    ReplyDelete