Sparkle Addicts

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Smokey Purple and Blue Makeup look with Morgana Cryptoria

This look is from Friday night. We went dancing with some friends and had a good time. :-) I tried swiping glitter liner on top of the shadow but it started to take off the shadow! So it looks weird on some parts. Dang it!
 
 
 
 
 


 
 

Eyes (all applied in this order):
Chafing Relief Powder-Gel (applied to upper lid, blending in gently with ring finger) 
Detrivore Eye Primer (applied all around the eyes, blending in gently with ring finger)
Morgana - Winifred (applied to inner 1/3 of upper lid with MAC 239 by patting/sweeping)
Morgana - Anubis (applied to outer half of upper lid with MAC 217 by patting/sweeping)
Morgana - Asp Bite (applied to lower lash line with MAC 266 and winging outward)
Morgana - Etherial Veil (applied to inner V with MAC 228 by patting)
Morgana - Snowsheen (applied under brow with MAC 217 by patting/sweeping and blending downward)
Kryolan Aqua Color liner - black (applied wet with water, using MAC 210 on upper lash line winging outward)
NYX Liquid Crystal Liner - Crystal Pewter (swiped onto outer lower lash line and winging out)
Ardell lashes #113

Eyebrows: Ardell Eyebrow powder in soft black (applied with MAC 266)

Lips: Morgana Lipstick in Flirtatious Flapper

Face: Skin MD Shielding lotion
Sobe Powder Foundation in Light (applied with a taklon flat top buffer brush)
Sobe Duochrome blush - enchanted (applied to apples of cheeks with an angled blush brush) 
 

11 comments:

  1. So much purple I loves it! I really want that lipstick too now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, I'm in awe of your lips. I don't understand how you get them to look so nice! Have you considered doing a tutorial on how you apply your lipstick?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flirtatious Flapper looks amazing!!! did it take a lot of swipes to be that opaque??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Different brow shape! I like it, it took me a while to put my finger on what looked different :) This is very pretty, I love the lip colour!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWWW that sucks that the glitter liner wasn't cooperating

    ReplyDelete
  6. That has to be the vampy-est lip color I have ever seen. Totally breathtaking. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you ladies! Yes, I have thought of doing a tutorial for my lipstick application. Will try to get one done soon. :-)
    Also, the lipstick is very opaque and this is what it looks like blotted. So if you don't blot, it will be even darker.
    This lipstick is sooo yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gosh, I love that lipstick! Please do a lipstick tutorial :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You did such a great job with this, and you look AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the violet underlining, pops the green in eyes so nice and brightens the darkness of the smoky eye. SO pretty. I adore this entire FOTD! :D Thank you for sharing! And I agree with all the other ladies your lip application is flawless.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I dont see any patchiness and I LOVE that lip colour.

    ReplyDelete