Sparkle Addicts

Friday, July 8, 2011

Outfit from yesterday (Steampunk, Striped Pants, Buttons, Bolts)

I meant to post this yesterday after I did my eyebrow tutorial video but totally forgot. I didn't end up going anywhere as it started to storm really bad in my area, which is why I'm bare foot. :-)  I'm going to try to post more pics of my outfits as I get requests for them. I really like stripes, pinstripes, shiny metal, buttons, gears and buckles. Oh and lotsa black. I am a PIB!

No makeup...wooo!

I made the earrings and necklace. 

I have no idea where I got the shirt.

Underbust harness/belt was purchased from eBay for about $10 and I sewed 6 shiny pewter buttons on it to make it look more awesome. :-) (http://cgi.ebay.com/SEXY-2-BUCKLE-BLACK-SUSPENDER-CINCH-CORSET-LEATHER-BELT-/200628052861?pt=US_Women_s_Belts&hash=item2eb65d237d)

Leather belt with nuts, bolts and screwheads was purchased from Hot Topic for under $20. I really hate that store but they do have some decent accessories once in a while. I wish I could have purchased it in medium or large. This one is a size small and I'm wearing it on the last hole...meh.

My fun striped pants were also an eBay purchase for $60 (http://cgi.ebay.com/Black-White-Gothic-Stripes-Tribal-Belly-Dance-Pant-M-/320721982264?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4aac851338). These are gray and black striped and soooo soft. Like pajama soft. They are yoga/dance pants but I wear them just like "normal" people wear jeans and T-shirts. 

BTW, I am not a jeans and T-shirt kind of girl. I love dressing up even if I'm not leaving the house. It's fun and it really helps motivate me since I work at home.

~BLIX

5 comments:


  1. Bettle Blix Juice lol
    I really love the harness, it looks fierce!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the striped pants! I think that they're really daring and flattering

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOoh man I love those paints. I hate jeans, (I dress up everyday too!) but I love stretchy pants and tights. And I looove stripes xD

    ReplyDelete