Sparkle Addicts

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Beware...the beast lives! J/K :-P

Since I had a bad headache yesterday and didn't get much work done, I'm trying to make up for it today. So I did a very simple look right before running some errands. But first! Here's me without makeup! Mwahahahaaa!
My skin has cleared up fairly well so I figured I'd take advantage of it. :-D

Yep, I trim my brows very short so I look like an alien...dang my eyelids are veiny.

with flash

Eyes (all applied in this order):
Collection 2000 Glam Crystals Gel Liner - Le Freak (upper lash line)
Hard Candy Ginormous Mascara in Black Out (upper lashes)

Lips: mark Glow Baby Glow luxe lip gloss in melon luxe

Face:
Sweet Sensations Body Cafe Peppermint Face Cream (applied with fingertips)
Physicians Formula Healthy Wear SPF 50 Powder Make Up in Translucent Light
My Stuff - some sort of shimmery pink I made a long time ago (dusted on cheeks, nose, chin, forehead and temples with a small blush brush)

 This is what my eyebrows look like naturally...dun dun dun! This was taken 4-5 years ago. But now I trim them very short to keep them in check and I fill them in with soft black Ardell powder, keeping my brows natural shape tho.

I know I'm behind on replying to comments. I will try to get on that soon. Now I must get back to work! Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

8 comments:

  1. LOL I love letting my eyebrows grow long, so that I don't have to fill them in. But I do trim the hairs nearest my nose becuase they do go everywhere

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that Collection 2000 eyeliner too :) I like it a lot, I was thinking of picking up some more colours.

    This might sound strange but I love the shape of your eyes, they're so pretty XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. u still look pretty without makeup!hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude, your skin is practically glowing in the no makeup shots :O jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Y,
    That is one good thing about not trimming them, but mine get so long they just look nuts!

    Simone,
    Yeah, it's awesome! Needs more! Aw, thank you. :-D

    Vanilla,
    Thank you! :-D

    SilhouetteScreams,
    Thank you sweet lady! My skin is normally really red and broken out, but it cleared up a lot recently so I had to take pictures as I don't know how long it will last... i wish it was like this all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So effing jealous of your skin right now... I have broken out so bad for the first time in literally years. It's my punishment for being bad about washing my face at night. >:[

    I think your brows look fine naturally! I have never plucked or waxed my brows or done anything to them... it's something I don't think anyone would ever notice but me. I never notice in people's blogs when they haven't gotten their brows done unless they mention it. I don't want to deal with the pain...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heather,
    It normally is not this nice. I have psoriasis and acne on my face so it can be evil...very evil at times. But since it cleared up, I wanted to take advantage of it. I've been using a different beauty ritual and washing makeup off before I go to bed, is an important part of it.

    Thanks! I like my natural eyebrows, but because they are longer than average, the move and get all over the damn place. So I can look pretty crazy with one eyebrow neatly combed and the other got smashed and all the hair is aiming downward because I gave someone a hug. It looks really nuts. So I started trimming them. Then a couple months ago I accidentally trimmed them way too short and stuck with it because they are much easier to maintain this way. I do light plucking but no waxing. That's just scary! I like your eyebrows. You don't need to do a thing to them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh your skin looks amazing! I am loving the choker too xoxo

    ReplyDelete