Sparkle Addicts

Friday, March 15, 2013

Simple Neutral Glitter Eye Makeup Look

Do you ever become easily distracted by sparkly stuff when you should be doing something...more productive? Well, that's what I did when I was supposed to be cleaning my vanity. I got about half way finished when I all of a sudden went into mad scientist mode and started playing with glitter. What I mean by that is mixing various different glitter colours together and creating unique blends for myself to wear. Among the 5 I made, I created these 2 neutral glitter colours that I am wearing in this look. One is a lighter pinky toned neutral which consists of 6 different glitter colours. The other is slightly darker and a more pale brown toned neutral, which consists of 7 different glitter colours. I've been searching for the perfect neutral glitter for YEARS and finally created the perfect ones for myself. I love these so much!
Of course, this look was SOOOO much more sparkly in person!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I made zee necklace. :-)

Eyes (all applied in this order):
Coastal Scents Shadow worx eye primer (applied to upper lid, blending in gently with ring finger) 
Darling Girl Cosmetics Glitter Glue (applied all over upper lid with ring finger)
NYX - Hilight (applied under the brow and blended downward lightly toward just above the crease)
My Stuff - Pale Pinky Neutral Glitter (patted on the inner 2/3 of lid and crease)
My Stuff - Light Brown Based Neutral Glitter (patted on outer 1/3 of lid, crease and outer V)
e.l.f. Essential Liquid Eyeliner - Black (upper lash line and winged outward)
e.l.f. Studio 3-in-1 Mascara - Black (1 coat upper and lower lashes)


Eyebrows: e.l.f. Baked Eyeshadow - Burnt Plum (applied with a synthetic angled liner brush)

Lips: Avon Glazewear Lipgloss

Face: 
Skin MD Shielding lotion
Sobe Powder Foundation - Light Warm (applied with Coastal Scents bionic buffer brush)
Sobe Tinted Illusionist (applied all over face/neck with a large powder brush) 
NYX Illuminator - Chaotic (applied to cheek bones and blending back toward the hair line)

2 comments: