Sparkle Addicts

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Nails/NOTD: Sally Hansen Nail Prisms - Diamond

I love holographic polishes! This one doesn't seem so amazing on its own, so I added a couple grams of TKB's Luminosity Glitter to the bottle. It did make it more holographic and opaque!  This photographs best in direct sunlight. Indirect sunlight looks the most boring.

direct sunlight

indirect natural light

flash

I achieved this look with:
1 coat of Avon's NAIL EXPERTS Smooth Beginnings Base Coat 
2 coats Sally Hansen Nail Prisms - Diamond
1 coat of Avon's NAIL EXPERTS UV Gloss Guard Top Coat

1 comment:

  1. I already see the evolution of your nails into squares! Whenever we start to take photos of our nails they suddenly start to become more square. I find it funny how it's always like that.

    ReplyDelete