Sparkle Addicts

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Lunar Eclipse Makeup look with Morgana Cryptoria

This is my Lunar Eclipse inspired look for Never Too Much Sparkle's Showcase theme (duh, Lunar Eclipse). I wasn't really sure what to do for this look. So I started with a partial cut crease around a matte white shadow to resemble a moon. Then just went with whatever I felt like doing after that. I really didn't put too much thought into it. I don't think this lipstick paired very well with the eyes.

 
 

I did a picture tutorial for this one so I won't list what was used. Once I get the tutorial up, I will add a link here so those of you interested, can go see what was used and how this was created. :-)

13 comments:

  1. Ooohh wow I love the white in the outer half of the lid! Looks super awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is seriously gorgeous, and absolutely perfect for the Lunar Eclipse theme. It really does look like a night sky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look.

    I award you:
    http://addictedtotheallureofbeauty.blogspot.com/2012/01/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am totally going to do something like this!! Of coarse I will give credit. This really is an amazing idea!! LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is amazing! I love that the colour goes from dark to light, which is the opposite of what you normally see. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting shape; I've seen a lot of dark inner corner looks lately but nothing with a light outer corner AND cut crease like this. It looks really cool in the full face pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very appropriate for you Miss Moon Maiden ^.^ I LOVE Morgana Cryptoria shadows :) Melissa is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the shape you did on this look, so creative and spot on for the theme!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is very mysterious looking. Really pretty though :) I love how different this look is!

    Within-my-eyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. all true, but glitter,is your crack...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Blix! Just wanted to let you know I did a look inspired by your look! :D I hope you like it!

    http://www.unique-desire.com/2012/02/reverse-cut-crease-tnt.html

    ReplyDelete