Sparkle Addicts

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Dark Red Wine Smokey Glitter Makeup look with Morgana Cryptoria

This look is from last Friday. The first two pics I have on Morgana Vegan lipstick in Twinkling Rubies and patted Cranapple glitter on top for extra sparklage! This lipstick is pretty sparkly on its own but I added more glitter just because I felt like it. I then took the lipstick off because I was getting some glitter in my mouth. If you don't know what that's like, it's sort of like when you go to the beach and some how randomly get sand in your mouth. Not enough to go ew! But enough that once in a while you crunch down on it with your teeth. I know some of you have to know what I mean!

Harbinger is so much more beautiful in person. I KNEW I would love it before I got it, but it really is amazing. It really does have this dark mysterious quality to it. Almost black with red sheen and tiny aqua sparkles. I find that patting it on keeps it's mulit-faceted gorgeousness true, but upon trying to blend, it can go copper. So keep that in mind!

I was wearing a turtleneck sweater so I have the "floating head" look going on here...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Eyes (all applied in this order):
Too Faced Shadow Insurance (applied to lower lash line and upper lid, blending in gently with ring finger)
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy (applied all around the eyes, rubbing in gently with ring finger) 
Morgana - LE #5 (applied under brow with MAC 217 by patting, sweeping and blending downward)
Morgana - Harbinger (applied all around the eyes with Coastal Scents Sable Contour brush by patting)
Morgana - Bloody Mary (applied to inner half of lower lash line with MAC 228 by patting)
Morgana - Cranapple glitter (mixed with Sally Girl Glitter Glue and swiped onto inner half of eyes )
Cover Girl Volume exact mascara in Very Black 

Eyebrows: Ardell eyebrow powder in soft black (applied with MAC 266)

Lips:
Morgana Vegan lipstick in Twinkling Rubies + Cranapple glitter
In the other pics I'm just wearing Cherry Chapstick...no, I did not kiss a girl. :-P

Face: Skin MD Shielding lotion
Physicians Formula Healthy Wear SPF 50 Powder in Translucent Light (applied using a flocked sponge by patting then blending)

11 comments:

  1. That is one stunning look! I love love love the red!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, I loooove this look! <3 The red glitter is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi love your make ups!!!

    Just want to say that I have one now in my blog :

    theglowmakeup.blogspot.com

    check it out!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of my favorite looks on you. I love the red/blackened red. Really AWESOME. The 3rd picture down is my fav :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! *fans herself* so uber pretty! Ahhhh! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The floating head look is awesome haha. And I totally know what you mean about the sand thing :| sometimes I'll randomly get that when I haven't been to the beach and I'm like 'WTF IS IN MY MOUTH' >_> yeah.....

    I like the brighter red on the inner lower lashline, looks bloody and cool....bloody cool :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. twinkling rubies is awesome and i love black and red combos!

    Enter my giveaway: www.gardenofshadows.co.cc

    ReplyDelete
  8. Harbinger looks divine! So rich and dark, just lovely! :o Love the way you put the glitter on top, too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, this look is amazing! I love the lipstick in the first pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks lovely. The lip colour is great, I got my Morgana order a while ago and I love Twinkling Rubies.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That glittery red is pretty as hell! :*

    ReplyDelete