Sparkle Addicts

Monday, February 15, 2010

Pink, Blue and Black look using Hi-Fi Cosmetics

This look didn't turn out at all the way I planned. Hee hee. Oh well. Here it is!
 
  
  

Eyes:
  
  
 
Eyes (all applied in this order):
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy (applied all around the eye, rubbing in gently with ring finger)
Hi-Fi - Pussycat (inner corner, applied with MAC 228 by patting/sweeping)
Hi-Fi - Dirty Word Witch Craft (middle of upper lid, applied with with MAC 228 by patting/sweeping)
Hi-Fi - Don't Forget The Violence (outer V, lower lash line and crease, applied with Coastal Scents pink crease brush by patting/sweeping)
Simply Natural's - Flesh (inner corner and under brow using MAC 217 and blending/softening the edges)
NYX Candy Glitter Liner in Hot Pink (upper lash line)
Shengjim Crystal Bright Eyeshadow pencil in Pink (waterline)
Hard Candy Ginormous Mascara in Black Out (upper lashes only) 

Lips: Morgana Minerals Vegan Lipstick in Azalea

Face:
Sweet Sensations Body Cafe Peppermint Face Cream (applied with fingertips)
Earth-Glo Minerals powder foundation in Lightest Nude (applied with kabuki brush)

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous! I need Azalea in my life! Love the variation on a smokey eye :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like how the look turned out. Your color placement is always such an inspiration. Pussycat looks cute, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooo I like the inner corner color! And the liner! Very nice. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. The shape of the eyeshadow looks INSANE with your bone structure :)

    And I need that lipstick, stat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing look
    the look of the eyes are so crazy, I love it


    I put you on my list of blog


    kisses from Spain ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lillian,
    Thank you! I know! I seriously need Azalea in a full size but it's out of stock at the moment. I will get it once it's back in stock!

    Phyrra,
    Thank you. I felt weird about it since I imagined a different outcome. But it still works. :-D

    Julissa,
    Thank you darling!

    SilhouetteScreams,
    Thank you! Me too! I neeeds it in a full size!

    Miriam,
    Hi! Thank you! I'll check out yours. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the lighter outside color, it looks really cool next to the black!

    ReplyDelete